About Liberty Hill, Texas
Nestled in the Texas Hill Country just 15 minutes west of Georgetown, Liberty Hill makes its home. For those seeking country living, this rural community is ideal. Breathtaking views, a friendly atmosphere, excellent schools, community events steeped in history, and the diversity of this little town make it a wonderful place to call home.
What’s It Like to Live in Liberty Hill, TX?
- Acclaimed Liberty Hill Independent School District
- #1 on Best Block Party Places
- #2 on Best Cities for Board Gamers
- #4 on Best Cities for Teleworking in Medium Metro Areas
- Lots of wonderful festivals and activities throughout the year.
School District for Liberty Hill, TX
Recognized by the Texas Education Agency as a highly-acclaimed school district, the Liberty Hill Independent School District (LISD) is home to three elementary schools, an intermediate school, one junior high, and one high school.
Demographics for Liberty Hill, TX
- Total Population of 1,012 (2017)
- Median Household Income $52,000
- Top Work Industries: Health Care and Social Assistance, Construction, and Educational Services.
- Median Property Value: $159,700
Neighborhoods in Liberty Hill, TX
Liberty Hill, TX offers a more quiet and rural feel from its larger suburban neighbors in Central Texas. The wealth of community activities bring the residents of this lovely town together.
- Carrington Ranch
- Cierra Vista
- Clearwater Ranch
- Durham Park
- Liberty Parke
- Mesa Vista Ranch
- Northgate Ranch
- Orchard Ridge
- Rancho Santa Fe
- Rio Ancho
- Santa Rita Ranch
Parks and Recreation in Liberty Hill, TX
Liberty Hill is surrounded by natural beauty for you to enjoy with the number of parks available in the area. Maintained by Liberty Hill Park and Recreation, you’ll find plenty of outdoor activities. Parks for the city include:
Lion’s Foundation Park | 355 TX-332 Loop
Liberty Hill City Park | Co Rd 200
Wetzel Park | 51 County Rd 279
Tejas Park | Co Rd 258
Liberty Hill Veteran’s Park | 1013 Main St